Sunday 6 January 2013

What's in a name????

In celebration of the new year and the reopening of my hand-made store on January 7th, I am giving away 3 x $10 gift vouchers to be used in my hand-made store (valid until 30 June, 2013, so no need to use them during this release if there is nothing that catches your eye).

To be one of the lucky winners, all you need to do is suggest a name for one of the monkeys that will be in store on January 7th and comment with that suggestion under the photo on my facebook page here : Monkeys. I will choose a name for each of them out of those suggested, but your name doesn't have to be the one chosen to win as the winners will be randomly selected from all of the entrants.

The competition opens NOW and will be drawn at 6:30pm (Qld time) on Monday 7th of January. I will announce the winners here and then on my facebook page and will PM or email each winner a special code for use in my hand-made store, so please ensure that you either leave your email address or that your settings allow for PMs. My store will then open at 7:30pm (Qld time) and all of my ready made items will then be for sale, as well as 2 very RARE custom spots. These will be the ONLY 2 spots I will be offering this month.

As usual, this competition is in NO way affiliated with facebook. Good luck and I can't wait to see some names!

Sam xxx



AND THE WINNERS ARE.........................

I had my two monkeys pick 3 names out of a hat (well, actually it was a tin, but you know what I mean!) and the three winners of the $10 gift vouchers are......


Susan Clark

Joanne Hinkley

and.... Diana Comber.


Congratulations ladies! You will receive your unique voucher code by PM so please make sure that you check your "others" folder :)

oh, and if you would like to know which 3 names I chose for the monkeys, make sure to check out my hand-made store in about 25 minutes :)


Sam xxx

5 comments:

  1. great giveaway have named the lovelies on facebook
    kerry.santillo@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. how gorgeous Sam! I just love these little cuties! bluebellesandbutterflies@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous monkeys! Have commented on your Facebook page.

    Diana Comber
    d_story@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete