Friday 25 January 2013

Sharing the creative love

I have found myself blessed to belong to a group of extremely talented, supportive and creative women who, like me, share a passion for handmade dolls (and, really, handmade in general).

This blog has been feeling a little neglected, so I have decided that over the next few weeks I will be sharing with you all some of my favourite creative people and some of my favourites of their creations. I hope that you find some that you can love as much as I do :)

First up today is the talented Amy from "Oh Sew Bonnie". You can find her here -  Oh Sew Bonnie.

Amy's dolls are beautiful and unique. Their little faces just scream sweetness and I love all of the little details that make them just perfect. I think my "new" favourite has to be this gorgeous girl, "Chimalis"


Amy's hand embroidery of her doll faces is just exquisite! I found this little sneak peek that she popped up on her page so you can see just what I mean 


and she also makes gorgeous mermaids like this lovely miss. The colours and fabric choices are just lovely, don't you think?


But, don't just take my word for it. Head over to Oh Sew Bonnie and see for yourself!


Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment